Napco Magnum Alert
1008, 1008E, & 1016E
All the Lights are Flashing and a Number is Displayed
- This indicates a system trouble
- Loss of AC Power
- Low Battery
- Communication Failure
- E Prom Error
- RF (Wireless) Trouble
- Push and hold ‘Reset’ (9) to temporarily clear a trouble. To clear a comm. Failure, you must send a successful communication. Call the central station and put the system on test, then initiate an alarm (Medical- ‘A’ + ‘#’). This will clear the trouble.
To Stop Beeping
- Press and hold the ‘9’ key for five seconds.
To Reset the System
- Press and hold the ‘9’ key until the keypad beeps.
- When a “P” (Priority Trouble) is indicated on the keypad, enter your code once and then hold the ‘9’ key until the keypad beeps. This should clear any troubles.
** If panel will not reset call Central Security at 910-692-2871. If afterhours ask answering service for the technician on call.**