Northern Moore Family Resource Center
Since December 2017 marked our 30th anniversary here at Central Security Systems, we wanted to keep with the 30 theme so we purchased 30 new coats in various sizes, 30 new warm hats, and 30 pairs of gloves for the Santa’s Workshop. We also conducted a coat drive and with all the wonderful donations from our staff, customers, and friends we were able to donate a total of 212 warm items to the Northern Moore Family Resource Center. Because of the all the donations from participating Moore County organizations NMFRC was able to provide 567 children with warm clothing and Christmas gifts. We are proud to support such a wonderful organization.
strives to achieve its objective of “Service Above Self” through activities in five primary areas.
These are often referred to as theFive Avenues of Service.
The Southern Pines Business Association
- To create a network of businesses with an interest in the welfare of Southern Pines;
- To encourage cooperative efforts, business to business, within the community; and
- To perform other services, such as community events, that are mutually beneficial to the Association and the community.
Furthermore we support local events like:
- The Southern Pines Springfest
- Southern Pines Christmas Tree Lighting
- Southern Pines Christmas Parade & First Eve