Concord featured by Central Security Systems
Central Security System features Concord 4 by Interlogix
Concord® control panels display messages in a large and easy-to-see LCD window for simple, intuitive control of Concord Express and Concord 4 products.
- Large display provides easy-to-read messages that indicate the current status of the system
- Improved backlighting of display and keys for better visibility
- Stand-alone panic and arming keys
- Traditional design to blend with any décor
- Easy to install
- The touchpad includes police, fire, and auxiliary panic buttons that can be activated any time
Built-in speaker provides alarm, status, and button-press sounds
The panel comes standard with eight hardwire zone inputs, including a two-wire smoke detector loop that can handle up to 20 detectors. A built-in RF receiver with 96-zone capacity (600-1021-95R only) provides instant compatibility with the complete line of Interlogix Learn Mode sensors. Two programmable outputs can be set up to activate external devices during an alarm or other system event.
Expand Concord’s capabilities by adding SuperBus® 2000 8Z Input Modules for eight additional zones per module, or SuperBus 2000 4-Relay Output Modules to add four more output points. SnapCardsTM also add to system zone inputs and outputs. Each card (one per panel) connects easily to the panel circuit board inside the cabinet for a clutter-free, professional installation.
Conduct quick and easy on-site programming with alphanumeric touchpads and a menu-driven text interface with shortcut menu numbers. A quick programming menu makes it even easier to install smaller, basic systems. For off-site programming, use Enterprise® downloader software (version 3.1 and later).
- 6 partitions and 8 built-in hardwire zones—96 zones maximum as either hardwire, wireless, or combination
- 96 wireless zones standard onboard (600-1021-95R only)
- 2 onboard programmable outputs
- Compatible with all Interlogix crystal and SAW Learn Mode sensors
- SIA CP-01 False Alarm Reduction Standard compliant
- 2- and 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- Panel auxiliary power provides 1 amp
- Built-in 12-watt siren driver